Celebrity Cruises Alaska Cruise Tours
Integrate an inland encounter into your Celebrity cruise vacation and open up a world's worth of possibilities
Celebrity's Alaska cruise and land tours range in length from 10 to 14 nights, and every package includes a 7-night sailing aboard one of the line's award-winning ships (guests may choose to explore Alaska's vast backcountry either before or after they cruise). Nearly every Alaska cruise tour option features a tour of Denali National Park (one of the planet's largest wildlife habitats) as well as glass-domed traincar transport aboard Celebrity's luxurious Wilderness Express®. Throughout your land stay, you'll be accompanied by a Tour Director who will serve as both guide and personal concierge.
The Wonders of the Coast
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Icy Strait Point
- Alaska Inside Passage
- Denali: Denali's National Park - slightly larger than the entire state of Massachusetts and teeming with an amazing array of sub-arctic wildlife - consistently ranks as Alaska's most popular tourist destination.
- Fairbanks: Dubbed "Alaska's Golden Heart", Fairbanks is located just 200 miles south of the Artic Circle. Highlights include the opportunity to pan for gold and tours of an authentic Athabascan Indian village.
- Alyeska/Talkeetna: Alyeska, once a thriving mining town, is now a favorite among nature lovers and trail hikers. Three glacier-fed rivers converge in Talkeetna, the staging area for climbers beginning an ascent of Mt. McKinley.
- Riverboar Discovery (Fairbanks)
- Gold Dredge 8 (Fairbanks)
- Denali Natural History Tour and Tundra Wilderness Tour (Denali)
- Alyeska Aerial Tram (Alyeska)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage)
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center (Alyeska)
- Resurrection bay Wildlife Cruise (Seward)
- Alaska SeaLife Center (Seward)
- Alyeska Resort
- Denali Park Village
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge
- Booking A Celebrity Cruise Line Alaska Cruisetour
Sample Celebrity Alaska Cruisetour
11 Day/10 Nights: Fairbanks to Vancouver from $1,629
3-Night Land Tour Plus 7-Night "Alaska Southern Glacier" Cruise
- Day 1: Meet-and-greet with your tour director in Anchorage, followed by independent sightseeing and an overnight hotel stay
- Day 2: Fairbanks (city) tour and "Gold Dredge 8" tour, followed by a day and evening of leisure (overnight stay)
- Day 3: Enjoy amazing views via a glass-domed train ride to Denali in the morning, followed by a tour of Denali National Park and an overnight stay
- Day 4: Deluxe motorcoach transport to Anchorage; explore and enjoy lunch on your own before continuing on to your ship's pier (board vessel and embark from Seward)
- Day 5: Scenic cruising along Hubbard Glacier via the longest river of ice in North America
- Day 6: A visit to Juneau
- Day 7: A visit to Skagway
- Day 8: Scenic cruising along Icy Strait Point
- Day 9: A visit to Ketchikan
- Day 10: Scenic cruising through Alaska's Inside Passage
- Day 11: Cruisetour concludes as your ship arrives in Vancouver
Our experts are here to help you design a cruisetour that includes everything you'll want to see both ashore and at sea. A land component can be added to virtually any 7-night Celebrity Alaska sailing we sell, but cruisetours may only be booked by phone. For a complete list of available options, including pricing, please contact our cruisetour experts 24/7 by calling 1-800-CRUISES.
Double Your Cash:
Choose Up To $1,500 To Spend Onboard Or Up To $2,000 Cash Back!Double Your Cash: Choose Up To $1,500 To Spend Onboard Or Up To $2,000 Cash Back!Book today and we'll DOUBLE the cash you receive to spend onboard or we'll give you DOUBLE cash back after you've cruised! You can earn up to $1,500 to spend onboard or up to $2,000 cash back!
With double the onboard spending, you can enjoy twice the spa services. Sip on twice the poolside margaritas. Sit down to twice the number of specialty dining experiences or enjoy literally hundreds of other ways to spend your onboard cash. Or instead, you can elect to receive double cash back - an onboard spending reimbursement.
These deals are also combinable with our exclusive promotion: no deposit required to reserve your cruise!
BackOnboard Spending$0 - $750$50$50$751 - $1,250$100$50$1,251 - $1,500$100$100$1,501 - $2,250$150$100$2,251 - $3,000$200$150$3,001 - $3,500$250$200$3,501 - $4,000$300$250$4,001 - $4,500$400$300$4,501 - $5,000$600$400$5,001 - $7,500$800$600$7,501 - $10,000$1,200$800$10,000+$2,000$1,500
Don't wait: this deal is an extremely limited-time offer!Additional Terms & Conditions
Double Cash "Onboard Spending" offer is valid for select Carnival, Celebrity, Holland America, Norwegian, Princess, and Royal Caribbean sailings departing on or before 12/31/2018. Spending amount will be credited to your onboard account after our online redemption form, which may be accessed via the link that will be included with your invoice, has been submitted (form must be submitted no later than 21 days prior to departure or "Onboard Spending" offer will be forfeited). Spending amount is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash; unused portions will expire if not redeemed on or before the final night of your sailing. "Cash Back" offer is per stateroom and is not reflected in our advertised prices; actual amount will vary based on your net cruise fare, minus taxes and port charges. "Cash Back" offer is valid for select sailings departing on or before 12/31/2018; excludes all Azamara, Celebrity, Oceania, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Silversea sailings. Amount will be credited to card used for purchase 4 - 6 weeks after the online redemption form, found on your invoice, has been submitted (form must be submitted post-cruise and no later than 60 days from the date on which you return). Proof/folio submission, detailing your onboard spending, is also required. Proof/folio may be submitted via email at email@example.com, via fax at (978) 570-1992 (Attn: Onboard Spending Reimbursement), or via mail (Onboard Reimbursement Department, c/o World Travel Holdings, 100 Fordham Road, Building C, 2nd Floor, Wilmington, MA, 01887). "Onboard Spending" and "Cash Back" offers are not combinable; Double Cash "Onboard Spending" or "Cash Back" may not exceed 10% of the cruise purchase price. Additional restrictions may apply to each offer; please contact our experts for more information.
Book Now & Pay Later:
No Deposit RequiredBook Now & Pay Later: No Deposit RequiredDefer your deposit at time of booking! We'll cover a deposit amount up to $500. Valid for new telephone reservations made at least 110 days prior to departure.
Don't wait: book online or call 800-CRUISES today!Additional Terms & Conditions
“No Deposit” offer is valid for new individual cruise phone bookings of 3 nights or longer, made on or after 12/31/17. Offer applies to bookings made 110 days or more before departure and covers a deposit maximum of $500. Not valid on bookings with non-refundable deposits or final payment 110 days or more before departure. Offer is not valid on all cruise lines. Initial deposit must be paid 10 days prior to final payment due date; if changes are made benefit will become void and the cruise lines full deposit is required; changes resulting in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation, subject to cruise lines cancellation policy, our $24.99 processing fee and $100 cancel fee. Offer is limited to 5 deposited cabins on maximum of one sailing.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.