Cruise Line Loyalty Programs
An agent's professional education is far more than some "one-and-done" introductory program - it's a way of lifeEvery cruise line has one. Better still? The rewards they offer are almost always combinable with CruisesOnly’s exclusive past-customer benefits and our other one-of-a-kind extras.
Please see below for a fleet-by-fleet breakdown of the perks that come with being a past passenger!
Did You Know: All cruise line loyalty program benefits are combinable with CruisesOnly's V.I.P Customer Loyalty Club!
- Blue Level (0 Points/First Sailing): Exclusive members-only offers and newsletter.
- Red Level (24 Points/Second Sailing): All of the above, plus a free beverage at Punchliner Comedy Brunch.
- Gold Level (25 - 74 Points): All of the above, plus a cocktail party on sailings of five days or more.
- Platinum Level (75 - 199 Points): All of the above, plus chocolates on sailings of five days or more; priority check-in, boarding, spa/restaurant reservations, tender boarding, debarkation; "buy one, get one free" tournament entry at your ship's casino; free gift; onboard guest-services number and priority line; wash-and-fold service (two bags for three to six days, three bags for seven days or more).
- Diamond Level (200+ Points): All of the above, plus guaranteed dining reservations; unlimited wash-and-fold service; special invitation from your ship's captain; stateroom upgrade or third and fourth guests sail free; donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital; a meal for two at the restaurant of your choice; luggage tags; dedicated toll-free number.
Not a member? Enroll in the Carnival VIFP (Very Important Fun Person) Cruise Loyalty Program today!
- Preview Member (Zero Credits): Newsletter; loyalty desk/member service center; onboard-booking discounts (future cruises).
- Classic Member (1 - 4 Credits): All of the above, plus a celebration event; onboard Loyalty Host; pre-sailing restaurant reservations; annual member cruise; one stateroom-category upgrade (when available); other special offers.
- Select Member (5 - 9 Credits): All of the above, plus 25% off any single Internet package; pressing of two garments; one bag of laundry for $20 (sailings of 12 nights or longer); priority embarkation; priority status on any excursion waitlist; wine seminar; cocktail party.
- Elite Member (10+ Credits): All of the above, plus one bag of laundry and one dry-cleaned garment on every sailing; complimentary 90-minute Internet package; access to Captain's Club Lounge (for breakfast and cocktails); access to Persian Garden (on one port day); private, shipboard lounge (with breakfast) during disembarkation; priority tender service and priority status on any dining-room waitlist; afternoon tea.
Not a member? Enroll in the Captain's Club Loyalty Program today!
- Club Aquamarine (up to 2,000 points): Special website and phone number; dedicated staff member to answer questions; cocktail and photo with your ship's captain; fruit basket; birthday and anniversary cakes; chocolate in your stateroom (on gala nights); 10% off select merchandise.
- Club Coral (2,001 - 5,000 points): All of the above, plus a welcome gift; privileged boarding; bottle of wine.
- Club Pearl (5,001+ points): All of the above, plus a departure gift; $10 in casino chips; luggage pickup/privileged disembarkation; dinner menu delivered to your stateroom; priority seating at dinner, complimentary dinner in any Club Restaurant (where available).
- Club Gold Pearl (13,001+ points and have sailed on at least three cruises within three years): All of the above, plus preferential boarding and disembarkation; bathroom kit; in-stateroom robe and slippers; private ship tour; $30 in casino chips; $15 voucher redeemable in your ship's photo shop; $30 voucher redeemable in your ship's Wellness Center; privileged disembarkation for excursions.
Not a member? Enroll in the CostaClub Loyalty Program today!
- Advance booking of shore excursions
- Child care at Flounder's Reef Nursery
- Dining at Palo
- Vista Spa & Salon packages
- “Welcome Back” gift
- Access to exclusive online content
- Castaway Club lanyard and "Key to the World" card
- Dedicated phone number for questions/bookings.
Not a member? Enroll in the Castaway Club today!
- Star Mariner (zero credits/first sailing): Embarkation lunch and champagne brunch; gift; subscription to Mariner magazine; discounts on future sailings; 50% off for third and fourth guests staying in the same stateroom (select sailings).
- 2-Star Mariner (30 credits): All of the above, plus a ship photo; a 10% discount on logo apparel; a 15% discount at Holland's online ship; annual cruise planner.
- 3-Star Mariner (75 credits): All of the above, plus a 25% discount at specialty restaurants; wine packages; beverages at Explorations Café; mini-bar purchases; discounts on select spa treatments; advance notice of new itineraries; waiver for air-deviation fees.
- 4-Star Mariner (200 credits): All of the above, plus laundry and pressing; priority disembarkation, tender, and check-in; a 50% discount at specialty restaurants; a wine tasting; a 15% discount on logo apparel; early booking of shore excursions; subscription to Travel + Leisure or Food & Wine magazine; complimentary cruise fares for third and fourth guests staying in the same stateroom (select sailings).
- 5-Star Mariner (500+ credits): All of the above, plus a 50% discount on 100 minutes of Internet access; two dinners at Pinnacle Grill; one cooking class; one day pass to your ship's spa.
Not a member? Enroll in the Mariner Society® today!
- Classic Card (1 - 21 points): A 5% discount on cruise fares; preferential check-in; welcome cocktail; dedicated member area; one point for every $200 spent onboard; 20% off mini-bar purchases and laundry services; a 5% discount on spa treatments and logo apparel.
- Silver Card (22 - 42 points): All of the above, plus an 8% discount on cruise fares; a 10% discount on spa treatments and logo apparel; a 5% discount on photos; fruit basket; thermal-suite session (one free hour); $10 casino coupon; a 10% discount (for two) at specialty restaurants; 10% off Internet access.
- Gold Card (43 - 99 points): All of the above, plus a 10% discount on cruise fares; 30% off laundry services; a 15% discount on spa treatments and logo apparel; an 8% discount on photos; a 25% discount (for two) at specialty restaurants; 20% off Internet access.
- Black Card (100+ points): All of the above, plus a 20% discount on cruise fares, spa treatments, logo apparel, and photos; stateroom upgrade (when available); $20 casino coupon; one specialty dinner for two; 25% off all drinks at specialty restaurants; 30% off Internet access; priority tender; champagne and strawberries; in-stateroom robe and slippers; dinner with your ship's captain; priority disembarkation.
Not a member? Enroll in the MSC Voyagers Club today!
- Bronze Tier (1 - 19 points): Insider Offers on select sailings; Latitudes Rewards (online) magazine; priority check-in; dedicated onboard representative; members-only cocktail party; onboard discounts; ship pin.
- Silver Tier (20 - 47 points): All of the above, pus a 15% discount on photos and spa services; chocolates nightly in your stateroom; onboard gathering with your ship's officers.
- Gold Tier (48 - 75 points): All of the above, plus a 20% discount on photos and spa services; priority tender and disembarkation; welcome gift; 25% off one bag of laundry.
- Platinum Tier (76+ points): All of the above, plus a 25% discount on photos and spa services; chocolate-covered strawberries and sparkling wine in your stateroom; concierge service; dinner for two (with bottle of wine) at Le Bistro; ship tour.
Not a member? Enroll in the Latitudes Rewards program today!
- Gold Level (1 Cruise): $100 savings, per person, and a 50% discount on standard deposit(s) when booking early; discounts on select itineraries; exclusive onboard events; Princess passport (with collectible stamps); onboard Circle Host; subscription to quarterly magazine; e-newsletter; lapel pin; online access to Captain's Circle Center; entry in "free cruise" photo competition.
- Ruby Level (4th or 5th cruise, or 31 - 50 sailing days): All of the above, plus a "Platinum Vacation Protection" upgrade; exclusive access to a help-desk phone line; a 10% (onboard) discount on DVDs.
- Platinum Level (6th - 15th cruise, or 51 - 150 sailing days): All of the above, plus a cruise atlas; preferred check-in; disembarkation lounge; complimentary Internet credit (amount based on cruise duration).
- Elite Level (16+ cruises, or 151+ sailing days): All of the above, plus priority tender and disembarkation; shoe polishing, laundry, and cleaning services; complimentary mini-bar setup; canapés in your stateroom (on formal nights); afternoon tea in your stateroom; upgraded bathroom amenities; a 10% boutique discount; wine tasting.
Not a member? Enroll in the Captain's Circle today!
- Gold Tier (3 Points): Onboard-booking bonus and other special offers; "welcome back" party; exclusive trivia and "Meet the Stars!" events; priority check-in; private departure lounge (with breakfast); online savings; advance notice of sales, new ships, and new itineraries; reduced-rate upgrades; members-only cruises, exclusive service-desk access; newsletter; members-only section on website; free gift.
- Platinum Tier (30 Points): All of the above, plus an exclusive event; in-stateroom robes; special discounts on balconies and suites; matching status with Celebrity and Azamara loyalty programs.
- Emerald Tier (55 Points): All of the above, plus a welcome gift including beverage of your choice.
- Diamond Tier (80 Points): All of the above, plus milestone recognition; priority status on any excursion, spa, or dining-room waitlist; Diamond Lounge; nightly Diamond event; daily breakfast; entertainment tour; priority departure.
- Diamond Plus (175 Points): All of the above, plus a ship tour; personalized gift; choice of additional gifts ordered pre-cruise on website; concierge lounge; priority seating in dining rooms; priority seating at shows; priority stateroom upgrades; upgraded bathroom amenities; luggage tags; exclusive call center; meal with a ship officer (at 340+ points); reduced single supplement (at 340+ points); two bonus gifts (at 350+ points and 525+ points, respectively).
- Pinnacle Club (700 Points): All of the above, plus a gold card; complimentary 7-night cruise in a balcony stateroom (at 700 and 1,050 points); complimentary 7-night cruise in a junior suite (at 1,400 points and every 350 points thereafter).
Not a member? Enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society today!
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.