Princess Cruises Alaska Cruise Tours
Immerse yourself in the 49th state's majestic natural landscapes on an Alaska Cruisetour
A Princess cruisetour allows you to personalize your Alaska vacation by adding a land component to your cruise. Passengers selecting a land/sea combination are able to completely immerse themselves in the 49th state's majestic natural landscapes, including breathtaking Glacier Bay National Park and picturesque Denali National Park, home to North America's tallest peak.
Set sail on a 7-night voyage through Alaska's amazing glaciers featuring stops in three of the region's best ports of call - Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway
On land, you'll board Princess' exclusive glass-domed railcar and journey into the heart of the Alaskan frontier, where you'll enjoy overnight stays in Princess' Wilderness Lodge. Every cruisetour includes a stay in Denali, and many include the cruise line's popular Direct-To-The Wilderness® same-day rail service to get you there. Princess also offers cruisetour options highlighted by lodge stays at Copper River, the Kenai Peninsula, or Prudhoe Bay.
4 Types of Alaska Cruisetours
- Connoisseur Alaska Cruisetours: Deluxe escorted tours providing the highest level of service with most meals on land included
- Off the Beaten Path Alaska Cruisetours: Denali National Park plus adventures to the Kenai Peninsula or Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Denali Explorer Alaska Cruisetours: Venture into the heart of Alaska on our Denali Explorer Tours & Vacation Packages
- On Your Own Alaska Cruisetours: A more affordable Alaska cruise package, offering the freedom to tour Alaska on your own
Princess Alaska Cruisetour Featured Destinations
- Denali: Denali's National Park - slightly larger than the entire state of Massachusetts and teeming with an amazing array of sub-arctic wildlife - consistently ranks as Alaska's most popular tourist destination.
- Talkeetna: This charming small town, home to narrow roadways lined with log cabins, has played host to thousands of visitors who come to climb Mt. McKinley, North America's highest peak.
- Fairbanks: Dubbed "Alaska's Golden Heart," Fairbanks is located just 200 miles south of the Arctic Circle. Highlights include the opportunity to pan for gold and cruise the Chena River.
Our EXCLUSIVE Princess Alaska Cruisetour
12 Days/11 Nights: FAIRBANKS TO VANCOUVER from $2,169
4-Night "Denali Explorer" Land Tour Plus 7-Night "Voyage of the Glaciers" Cruise
CALL FOR AN EXCLUSIVE ONBOARD-SPENDING OFFER: UP TO $50 PER STATEROOM!
- Day 1: Arrive in Fairbanks, check into your hotel/prepare for your Alaskan adventure
- Day 2: A nostalgic riverboat cruise along Fairbanks' Chena River, followed by a scenic motorcoach journey to the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, where you'll spend the evening at your leisure
- Day 3: A guided morning tour of Denali National Park; optional afternoon excursion(s); final overnight at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Day 4: Motorcoach transfer to the south side of Denali National Park; first of two overnight stays at the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Day 5: Spend the day as you please (optional excursions are available); second of two overnight stays at the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Day 6: Motorcoach transfer to Talkeetna, where you'll board the Mt. McKinley Express for Whittier and embark on your "Voyage of the Glaciers" cruise
- Day 7: Scenic cruising along Hubbard Glacier
- Day 8: Scenic cruising through Glacier Bay National Park
- Day 9: A visit to Skagway
- Day 10: A visit to Juneau
- Day 11: A visit to Ketchikan
- Day 12: At sea; your cruise concludes in Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Tour Highlights: Value-Added Amenities!
Complimentary "Music of Denali" Dinner Theater! A Complimentary Upgrade to the "Tundra Wilderness Search" in Denali National Park! 2 Nights at McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, 2 Nights at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge & 1 Night at Fairbanks Princess Wilderness Lodge!
Booking A Princess Alaska Cruisetour
Our experts are here to help you design a cruisetour that includes everything you'll want to see both ashore and at sea. A land component can be added to virtually any 7-night Princess Alaska sailing we sell, but cruisetours may only be booked by phone. For a complete list of available options, including pricing, please contact our cruisetour experts 24/7 by calling 1-800-CRUISES.
Amazon.com Gift Card:
Up To $750 To Prepare For Your Vacation *Amazon.com Gift Card: Up To $750 To Prepare For Your Vacation *Get the fun started before you’ve even boarded your cruise! Book a new and qualifying cruise and receive a Amazon Gift Card valued up to $750. Spend it on luggage, flip-flops, sunscreen, bathing suits, or any other Amazon.com merchandise that would make your upcoming vacation that much more special. Your gift card code will be emailed to you approximately 30 days before departure date. Amount of bonus varies & is based on your booking price (found in your invoice as "Total") MINUS taxes, fees, port expenses, and port charges*
If you book a cruise that departs soon (within 36 days), your gift card code will be sent to you after you return home. Use your gift card to prepare for your adventure or to enhance your next vacation experience!
Total Price (minus port charges & taxes)Gift Card Value$0 - $1,250$25$1,251 - $2,250$50$2,251 - $3,000$75$3,001 - $3,500$100$3,501 - $4,000$125$4,001 - $4,500$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$5,001 - $7,500$300$7,501 - $10,000$400$10,000+$750
Hurry - Offer Ends Soon!
Up To $750 To Spend Onboard †- Book Online or Call!Onboard Credit: Up To $750 To Spend Onboard † - Book Online or Call!Spend it in your ship's spa, shops, and specialty restaurants or apply it towards shore excursions! Simply book a qualifying voyage, then prior to departure, complete and submit the redemption form found on your invoice, and we'll credit up to $750 to your onboard account, which you can use while you're sailing. Please see our grid below for bonus amounts. Restrictions apply, see terms below for details. Amount of bonus varies & is based on your booking price (found in your invoice as "Total") MINUS taxes, fees, port expenses, and port charges †
Total Price (minus taxes, fees, port expenses, & port charges)Onboard Spending$0 - $1,250$25$1,251 - $2,250$50$2,251 - $3,000$75$3,001 - $3,500$100$3,501 - $4,000$125$4,001 - $4,500$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$5,001 - $7,500$300$7,501 - $10,000$400$10,000+$750
Book Online or Call!
Book Now, Pay Later:
We'll Waive Your Deposit- Book Online or Call!Book Now, Pay Later: We'll Waive Your Deposit - Book Online or Call!Put your dream vacation on the calendar now, and pay for it later! When you book select 3+ night sailings, we'll waive the booking deposit for the first 5 staterooms on your reservation.
BOOK NOW - OFFER ENDS FRIDAY!Additional Terms & Conditions
Advanced Deposit offer is valid for new individual cruise reservations for sailings departing by 12/31/20. Offer is limited to sailings of 3 nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure (or 140 days for Disney, 7-night or longer Norwegian sailings, and 15 night or longer MSC sailings); maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits. Deposit must be paid 10 days prior to final payment due date; if changes are made benefit will become void and the cruise lines full deposit is required; changes resulting in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation, subject to cruise line’s cancellation policy, our $24.99 processing fee, and $100 cancel fee. Credit card used at time of booking will automatically be charged when the deposit remainder is due. Offer limited to 5 deposited cabins max. for 1 sailing. Offer is not applicable for redemption bookings. Additional restrictions apply.
About Alaska Cruise and Land Tours
Coral Princess Alaska Cruises
Custom built to navigate the historic Panama Canal and ideal for exploring the beauty of Alaska, the intimate Coral Princess provides a sense of spaciousness and openness as well as a pleasing variety of dining, activities and enrichment options. Newly refurbished in 2016, Coral Princess offers a variety of stateroom choices, the majority of which are oceanview and balcony. With outstanding service and comfortable atmosphere, this lovely gem of a ship is a perfect fit for its amazing destinations.
Emerald Princess Alaska Cruises
Emerald Princess offers a lovely relaxed ambiance with dining, entertainment and enrichment options for everyone. Featuring the blissful Lotus Spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, inviting bars and lounges, 4 pools, terrific kids club and outstanding service, a cruise on the Emerald Princess will rejuvenate and renew.
Grand Princess Alaska Cruises
Newly enhanced with the latest innovations, Grand Princess continues to offer the signature service for which Princess Cruises is renowned. Along with signature features like Movies Under the Stars, Italian-inspired Piazza and The Sanctuary, fresh venues onboard offer new ways to help you escape completely. Plus, our new nightclub, The One5, provides a vibrant ambience to dance the night away.
Island Princess Alaska Cruises
Island Princess was built to Panamax size - this means she can offer you the exclusive experience of sailing through the Panama Canal! A high percentage of balcony staterooms give passengers the chance to view this feat of engineering up-close, or take in stunning views of spectacular glaciers during cruises to Alaska. Featured on just one other Princess ship, the Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse is a unique dining venue onboard in which to enjoy authentic New Orleans cuisine accompanied by live jazz.
Ruby Princess Alaska Cruises
A night of romance can be created wherever you look, from a Piazza singer's sweet serenade, to a relaxing couples massage from a cabana in The Sanctuary. Movies Under the Stars is also a cozy venue, where you can cuddle up under a warm blanket and watch a romantic comedy amongst the evening stars.
Star Princess Alaska Cruises
Featuring the entire signature features, this ship is truly a shining star of the Princess fleet. Comfortable surroundings and relaxing venues such as The Sanctuary, the European-inspired Piazza and Movies Under the Stars may entice you to spend all your time onboard, as Star Princess is truly a destination in of herself! Her Wheelhouse Bar offers a complimentary British-style pub lunch menu on sea days for a treat, and the renowned Sabatini's Italian restaurant is open every day to passengers' delight. Set sail on Star Princess and you truly will escape completely!
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.