How To Choose The Right Cruise
Cruisers everywhere, including first timers, all have the same question: "How do I find the right cruise?" With plenty of options from the glaciers of Alaska to the Isles of the South Pacific, there are many to choose from. In fact, we offer sailings to 730 ports around the globe. Destinations include the Caribbean, Cuba, Hawaii, Mexico, and Europe. Some cruises feature several days at sea, while others stop at private islands. Here’s a sampling of what we offer.
for Singles, Couples & Families
Sophisticated Yet Affordable
Don't sacrifice style and comfort on the high seas. Climb aboard a luxury vessel and you'll immediately understand what sets the experience apart from life on a mass-market or contemporary cruise ship. Lavish attention to every detail. Ultimate convenience. A level of personal attention and pampering that leaves guests delighted and amazed.
- Where are the best cruise deals? You'll find the very best in discounts, special giveaways, exclusive offers in more in the cruise line pages above.
- Always check pricing for higher stateroom categories and compare - the difference in price can be surprisingly small, but moving up can have a huge impact on your vacation experience.
- When selecting your stateroom, you should think about more than just deck level - consider its proximity to elevators, restaurants, pools, and the spa.
- How important is the view? If you wouldn't stay in a room without a view at an island resort, then make an oceanview the minimum stateroom category you consider on your cruise.
- Considering a balcony stateroom? No matter where you cruise, benefits include private sunbathing, room service dining under the stars, breathtaking views, and convenient photo opportunities both in port and at sea.
- Balcony staterooms - the ideal choice for viewing the rugged Alaskan coastline, lush Caribbean Islands, and the beauty of Europe. Roll out of bed, smell the ocean air, sit back, and watch the world unfold!
- Port: A destination or city visited by a ship
- Shore Excursion: An activity or tour in a port
- Cruisetour: A cruise combined with a land vacation. The land portion may consist of anything from a hotel stay before or after the cruise to a fully escorted tour and airfare.
- Upgrade: when you receive a better stateroom category than you paid for
- Shipboard Credit: a credit that is posted to your account upon embarkation. It's yours to spend at the spa, in the boutiques, or almost anywhere onboard.
- Category: a group of staterooms (formerly referred to as cabins) that are assigned the same rank because of their size, amenities, deck level, and location. Prices vary according to category.
- Interior: staterooms that do not have windows.
- Oceanview: staterooms that feature portholes or a picture window.
- Balcony: staterooms that feature private balconies.
- Suite: the most spacious, luxurious accommodations onboard.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.