Book Your Norwegian Escape Cruise With CruisesOnly For Reduced Rates & Other Exclusive/Valuable Offers
Choose From Norwegian Escape Cruises To The Caribbean, The Bahamas, Bermuda & Canada/New EnglandFrom its bustling sun deck (home to the fastest waterslides at sea) to its colorful hull design (the creation of acclaimed wildlife artist Guy Harvey), the extraordinary Norwegian Escape delivers thrills from top to bottom.
The ship that ushered in Norwegian's "Breakaway Plus-Class" takes everything that's special about her predecessors and ups the ante dramatically; as a result, passengers and professionals alike have showered the vessel with many of the industry's highest accolades including "Best Mega Ship" (Porthole Cruise Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards), "Best Contemporary Ship" (Travel Weekly's Gold Magellan Award), and 2017's "Ship of the Year" (Ocean & Cruise News). And once you experience everything that Norwegian Escape has to offer, you'll know exactly why: life onboard is a mold-breaking mixture of Broadway smashes (After Midnight and more), spectacular specialty dining (Food Republic, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at Sea, and nine other venues), elegant accommodations (including the elegant Haven), innovative public spaces (e.g. the super-cool Snow Room), and a slew of family-friendly features (a three-story Ropes Course, Aqua Racer, Splash Academy, and so much more).
Currently, cruisers can choose from a wide range of Norwegian Escape sailings departing from either New York or Miami. Norwegian Escape destinations include the Bahamas; Bermuda; Canada/New England; the Southern Caribbean; and the Western Caribbean.
ABOUT NORWEGIAN ESCAPE: SHIP HIGHLIGHTS
The Haven & Other Cutting-Edge Accommodations- Norwegian Escape's most luxurious and well-appointed staterooms and suites, tucked away within a private-access enclave situated atop the ship
- Haven-only venues including a dedicated lounge, restaurant, courtyard, and pool/sundeck
- 24-hour butler service; concierge services; priority reservations; exclusive in-room extras; and other special benefits
- Voted "Best Accommodations" (Porthole Magazine, Editor-in-Chief Awards)
- Additional options include family mini-suites; spa staterooms and suites; a wide array of balcony staterooms; specially priced studios for solo travelers
The Waterfront- An expanded version of the oceanfront promenade first introduced aboard Norwegian's "Breakaway-Class" ships
- Over a quarter mile of bars, lounges, specialty restaurants, and other venues that bring you even closer to the sea
- Restaurant options include perennial Norwegian favorites like Cagney's Steakhouse, Le Bistro, and La Cucina
- Brand-new bar/lounge offerings including The Cellars (A Mondavi Family Wine Bar) and the 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar
678 Ocean Place- Norwegian Escape's "social hub," seamlessly connecting three decks' worth of daytime and evening activities
- Access to any of the restaurants, bars, and lounges that span The Waterfront; dine indoors or enjoy a meal al fresco
- Site of Norwegian Cruise Line's largest-ever casino: slot machines, table games, and a V.I.P. room for the high rollers
Aqua Park & Sports Complex- Free Fall (the fastest waterslides at sea); Aqua Racer (a tandem waterslide); Aqua Loops (a drop slide that sends riders out and over the side of the ship); and a separate/interactive Aqua Park for kids
- Sky Rail (five zip tracks); an expanded, three-story Ropes Course; basketball, bocce ball, mini-golf, and soccer
- Multiple pools/hot tubs; Pulse Fitness Center (free weights, elliptical machines, and more); an adults-only sun deck
Splash Academy- Norwegian Cruise Line's complimentary kids' club, divided into four age-appropriate sections, for children ages six months to 12 years
- Supervised activities throughout the day and evening: arts and crafts, a circus school, sports, video games (e.g. Wii™), and Norwegian's Late Night Fun Zone
- Entourage: additional options/dedicated facilities expressly designed for teenagers (e.g. movies and dance parties)
Additional Shipboard Options- Exhilarating live entertainment including After Midnight, "Escape The Big Top," and For The Record: The Brat Pack
- The Mandara Spa: a full range of classic and contemporary treatments (e.g. stone therapy, bamboo massage)
- A fashionable selection of shops including the first-ever Lacoste® and Carolina Herrera boutiques at sea
Amazon.com Gift Card:
Up To $750 To Prepare For Your Vacation *Amazon.com Gift Card: Up To $750 To Prepare For Your Vacation *Get the fun started before you’ve even boarded your cruise! Book a new and qualifying cruise and receive a Amazon Gift Card valued up to $750. Spend it on luggage, flip-flops, sunscreen, bathing suits, or any other Amazon.com merchandise that would make your upcoming vacation that much more special. Your gift card code will be emailed to you approximately 30 days before departure date. Amount of bonus varies & is based on your booking price (found in your invoice as "Total") MINUS taxes, fees, port expenses, and port charges*
If you book a cruise that departs soon (within 36 days), your gift card code will be sent to you after you return home. Use your gift card to prepare for your adventure or to enhance your next vacation experience!
Total Price (minus port charges & taxes)Gift Card Value$0 - $1,250$25$1,251 - $2,250$50$2,251 - $3,000$75$3,001 - $3,500$100$3,501 - $4,000$125$4,001 - $4,500$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$5,001 - $7,500$300$7,501 - $10,000$400$10,000+$750
Hurry - Offer Ends Soon!
Up To $750 To Spend Onboard †- Book Online or Call!Onboard Credit: Up To $750 To Spend Onboard † - Book Online or Call!Spend it in your ship's spa, shops, and specialty restaurants or apply it towards shore excursions! Simply book a qualifying voyage, then prior to departure, complete and submit the redemption form found on your invoice, and we'll credit up to $750 to your onboard account, which you can use while you're sailing. Please see our grid below for bonus amounts. Restrictions apply, see terms below for details. Amount of bonus varies & is based on your booking price (found in your invoice as "Total") MINUS taxes, fees, port expenses, and port charges †
Total Price (minus taxes, fees, port expenses, & port charges)Onboard Spending$0 - $1,250$25$1,251 - $2,250$50$2,251 - $3,000$75$3,001 - $3,500$100$3,501 - $4,000$125$4,001 - $4,500$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$5,001 - $7,500$300$7,501 - $10,000$400$10,000+$750
Book Online or Call!
Book Now, Pay Later:
We'll Waive Your Deposit- Book Online or Call!Book Now, Pay Later: We'll Waive Your Deposit - Book Online or Call!Put your dream vacation on the calendar now, and pay for it later! When you book select 3+ night sailings, we'll waive the booking deposit for the first 5 staterooms on your reservation.
BOOK NOW - OFFER ENDS FRIDAY!Additional Terms & Conditions
Advanced Deposit offer is valid for new individual cruise reservations for sailings departing by 12/31/20. Offer is limited to sailings of 3 nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure (or 140 days for Disney, 7-night or longer Norwegian sailings, and 15 night or longer MSC sailings); maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits. Deposit must be paid 10 days prior to final payment due date; if changes are made benefit will become void and the cruise lines full deposit is required; changes resulting in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation, subject to cruise line’s cancellation policy, our $24.99 processing fee, and $100 cancel fee. Credit card used at time of booking will automatically be charged when the deposit remainder is due. Offer limited to 5 deposited cabins max. for 1 sailing. Offer is not applicable for redemption bookings. Additional restrictions apply.
About Norwegian Escape
Search Norwegian Escape By Destination:
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.