Prepare yourself for a world of "WOW!"
Step aboard the spectacular new Quantum of the Seas and prepare to be wowed. Check out the 360-degree view from North Star; run away to circus school or take a spin around the roller skating rink at the groundbreaking SeaPlex, largest indoor active space at sea; experience the thrill of flying in RipCord by iFly. Take in the magnificent 270-degree view by day and enjoy spellbinding performance art by night in Two70, the ship's iconic grand room. Combining many exciting new features with signature favorites and a plethora of dining and relaxation options, Quantum of the Seas will surely take your breath away.
- Intimate, jewel-shaped capsule gently ascends over 300 feet above sea level
- Revealing, 360° views of the ship, the ocean & destinations visited
- Crane-like arm, inspired by the London Eye; holds up to 14 passengers
- Grand & modern/revolutionary venue "transforms" itself from day to night
- Vast floor-to-ceiling windows offer panoramic 270° views throughout the day
- Live music/performers, plus light shows & dazzling digital scenery, come nightfall
- The largest "active" indoor space in the history of the cruise industry
- Bumper cars, roller skating, a circus school (with trapeze instruction) & more
- Floating/hovering DJ booth & the first-ever food truck located at sea
- The world's only shipboard skydiving simulator
- Powerful wind flow keeps participants suspended in air above an outdoor deck
- Professional training & gear; authentic "free flight" in a safe, enclosed environment
- Family ConnectedSM staterooms: ingenious/modular design allows for both shared & private spaces
- "Virtual Balcony" interior staterooms: floor-to-ceiling, real-time views of the ocean & destinations visited
- Larger Loft Suites: more space and more pampering (upgraded amenities, a dedicated concierge, etc.)
- Quantum's premier music venue; exclusive & intimate access to live performances
- Bands, DJs, a dance floor, bar service, billiard tables, theme-night parties & more
- Two-deck-high design inspired by the spirit of rock 'n' roll ("rebellious & edgy" aesthetic)
About Quantum Of The Seas
Search Quantum Of The Seas By Destination:
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.