1. Value: Nothing beats a cruise for incredible vacation savings –
you'll visit multiple destinations and so much is included, from dining to
entertainment, that you may be tempted to make every vacation a cruise.
2. Convenience: Set sail from 21 close-to-home U.S. ports, and no matter
how many places you visit, you'll only unpack once. And while onboard,
wallets and purses aren't required!
3. Variety: Thousands of itineraries to hundreds of ports across
all seven continents. And there are endless activities for every taste,
onboard and ashore.
4. Choice: Dine in shorts or dress to the nines – today's
cruising can be as casual or luxurious as you like. Choose an action-packed
adventure or a poolside retreat – it's your cruise, it's your choice!
5. Comfort: More oceanview and balcony staterooms, more luxurious bedding,
and expanded spa and sports facilities are just a few of the many ways
today's fleets will pamper you in style.
6. Adventure: You define what adventure means to you, we'll help find
the perfect cruise to make it a reality. Ice climbing in Alaska, surfing in
Hawaii, exploring unique wildlife in the Galapagos, finding the very best
Caribbean beach – you name it, we've got it!
7. Sharing your experiences: Cruising offers unique opportunities
to meet other travelers – and you'll share new experiences that you
won't find with other types of vacations. With plenty of fun group
activities, get ready to create unforgettable memories and make friendships
that last a lifetime.
8. Become an expert – or meet one: Many cruise lines offer
special onboard enrichment programs that immerse you in the things you love
most – poetry and prose, fine wine, regional cooking, antiques,
wildlife, and music are just a few of the many choices.
9. Experience more: Waking up in a brand new port of call is part
of the unique thrill of cruising. And with nearly every new port, you'll have
unique opportunities ashore. Jungle safaris, historic city tours, and dolphin
encounters are just a few of the exciting shore excursions you can add to your package.
10. Togetherness: There's no better way to travel for large groups of
friends and family than a cruise. Planning group reservations is more affordable
and convenient at sea. You can pick your staterooms all on the same deck, dine
at the same restaurants onboard, enjoy a Broadway-style show together, and
so much more. And best of all, there's something fun for everyone. When you travel
as a group, the incredible experiences you share will strengthen the bonds of
friendship and family forever.
The Best Value For Your Vacation Dollar
A cruise offers unmatched variety, convenience, and fun. Plus, it's more
affordable than many land-based vacations. Cruises enable you to visit multiple
locations for one low price, without the hassle of coordinating travel details.
Your vacation begins the moment you step onboard. And now, many cruises are just
a short drive or flight away.
Stateroom or suite accommodations
Supervised kids' programs
Vegas- or Broadway-style shows
Entry to nightclubs, piano bars, and more
Activities like yoga & basketball
Gym, pool & hot tubs
Non-commissionable fares & taxes
What's Not Included:
Organized tours & activities onshore
Nominal fees at some restaurants
Expert Advice 1-800-278-4737
• America's Largest Cruise Agency has been selling cruises for nearly
• Speak to one of our cruise experts today (they're standing by 24/7/365)
• Interested in shore excursions?
Book online before you sail
to save money & time
CruisesOnly has specialized in cruising for more than 25 years. Our experts are available
24/7 to help you choose just the right trip from our extensive selection of top-brand
discount cruise vacations, including the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Alaska, and Europe.
As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed on every voyage.