Our Cruise Experts Make the Difference
Our travel consultants are among the finest in the industry. And whether you're interested in a cruise or a resort vacation - or both - we're certain our wealth of knowledge will help you choose the right trip for you. As the world's premier cruise authority, we continue to develop programs that give our customers the peace of mind they deserve. Cruise with Confidence
Cruising has been our specialty for over 20 years, and when you cruise with us you have an important added benefit. We are so confident in our ability to help you select the right cruise for you that we guarantee it with our exclusive Cruise Satisfaction Guarantee.
According to a survey conducted by CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association), cruise vacations result in a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other type of vacation. Cruising is truly an outstanding vacation experience.
However, if you are not happy with your cruise and the cruise line cannot resolve your concern, call us within the first 24 hours of your voyage, follow the simple steps below, and we will refund the unused portion of your trip and the cost to fly you back to your port of origin. How's that for peace of mind? How to Use Our Guarantee
- If you do find that you are unsatisfied within the first day of your cruise, please contact the cruise ship's guest services office, front desk, or Purser's office. Representatives of the cruise line will make every effort to resolve your concern onboard.
- If these efforts fail, you must call our Cruise Satisfaction Guarantee Desk at 877-640-6280 or 954-322-3699 from the ship within 24 hours of departing the port of embarkation and inform us that you wish to disembark. Please note that you must document all efforts made by the ship's staff to resolve your concern, including names, titles, and suggested solutions.
- You must disembark at the first non-U.S. port and fly back to your port of origin on the next available flight. Please note that at this point you must make and pay for travel arrangements through our Cruise Satisfaction Guarantee Desk.
- Within 45 days of disembarking the ship, mail all travel receipts to us at this address:
Attention: Cruise Satisfaction Guarantee Department
100 Fordham Road, Building C
Wilmington MA 01887
- If you qualify, we will mail your refund within 30 days of receiving your travel receipts. Please see eligibility requirements and covered costs below.
The CruisesOnly Cruise Satisfaction Guarantee applies only to the extent that similar benefits are not also provided or otherwise addressed by the cruise line's own guarantee, refund, or customer service policies. The guarantee is only valid for sailings on cruise lines that are members of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association).
The refund applies only to the cost of the unused portion of the cruise and to covered return travel costs, which include 1) shuttle service to the airport, 2) transportation back to the port of embarkation - up to the value of the lowest economy-class fare available at the time of booking, and 3) any change fees required to alter the flight to the customer's final destination (if the air was purchased through CruisesOnly).
The refund does not apply to air or land components of the vacation or to other non-cruise products purchased by the customer. CruisesOnly is not responsible for other expenses incurred after disembarkation. Transatlantic, Transpacific, Panama Canal, Alaska, and Hawaii itineraries are excluded. Land vacations booked through CruisesOnly are excluded. Cruises booked as part of a group are not eligible for the CruisesOnly satisfaction guarantee.