Celebrity Cruises Alaska Cruise Tours
Integrate an inland encounter into your Celebrity cruise vacation and open up a world's worth of possibilities
Celebrity's Alaska cruise and land tours range in length from 10 to 14 nights, and every package includes a 7-night sailing aboard one of the line's award-winning ships (guests may choose to explore Alaska's vast backcountry either before or after they cruise). Nearly every Alaska cruise tour option features a tour of Denali National Park (one of the planet's largest wildlife habitats) as well as glass-domed traincar transport aboard Celebrity's luxurious Wilderness Express®. Throughout your land stay, you'll be accompanied by a Tour Director who will serve as both guide and personal concierge.
The Wonders of the Coast
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Icy Strait Point
- Alaska Inside Passage
- Denali: Denali's National Park - slightly larger than the entire state of Massachusetts and teeming with an amazing array of sub-arctic wildlife - consistently ranks as Alaska's most popular tourist destination.
- Fairbanks: Dubbed "Alaska's Golden Heart", Fairbanks is located just 200 miles south of the Artic Circle. Highlights include the opportunity to pan for gold and tours of an authentic Athabascan Indian village.
- Alyeska/Talkeetna: Alyeska, once a thriving mining town, is now a favorite among nature lovers and trail hikers. Three glacier-fed rivers converge in Talkeetna, the staging area for climbers beginning an ascent of Mt. McKinley.
- Riverboar Discovery (Fairbanks)
- Gold Dredge 8 (Fairbanks)
- Denali Natural History Tour and Tundra Wilderness Tour (Denali)
- Alyeska Aerial Tram (Alyeska)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage)
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center (Alyeska)
- Resurrection bay Wildlife Cruise (Seward)
- Alaska SeaLife Center (Seward)
- Alyeska Resort
- Denali Park Village
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge
- Booking A Celebrity Cruise Line Alaska Cruisetour
Sample Celebrity Alaska Cruisetour
11 Day/10 Nights: Fairbanks to Vancouver from $1,629
3-Night Land Tour Plus 7-Night "Alaska Southern Glacier" Cruise
- Day 1: Meet-and-greet with your tour director in Anchorage, followed by independent sightseeing and an overnight hotel stay
- Day 2: Fairbanks (city) tour and "Gold Dredge 8" tour, followed by a day and evening of leisure (overnight stay)
- Day 3: Enjoy amazing views via a glass-domed train ride to Denali in the morning, followed by a tour of Denali National Park and an overnight stay
- Day 4: Deluxe motorcoach transport to Anchorage; explore and enjoy lunch on your own before continuing on to your ship's pier (board vessel and embark from Seward)
- Day 5: Scenic cruising along Hubbard Glacier via the longest river of ice in North America
- Day 6: A visit to Juneau
- Day 7: A visit to Skagway
- Day 8: Scenic cruising along Icy Strait Point
- Day 9: A visit to Ketchikan
- Day 10: Scenic cruising through Alaska's Inside Passage
- Day 11: Cruisetour concludes as your ship arrives in Vancouver
Our experts are here to help you design a cruisetour that includes everything you'll want to see both ashore and at sea. A land component can be added to virtually any 7-night Celebrity Alaska sailing we sell, but cruisetours may only be booked by phone. For a complete list of available options, including pricing, please contact our cruisetour experts 24/7 by calling 1-800-CRUISES.
Amazon.com Gift Card:
Up To $750 To Prepare For Your Vacation *Amazon.com Gift Card: Up To $750 To Prepare For Your Vacation *Get the fun started before you’ve even boarded your cruise! Book a new and qualifying cruise and receive a Amazon Gift Card valued up to $750. Spend it on luggage, flip-flops, sunscreen, bathing suits, or any other Amazon.com merchandise that would make your upcoming vacation that much more special. Your gift card code will be emailed to you approximately 30 days before departure date. Actual amount of card will vary based on total price (which can be found on your invoice under "Total Price"), minus port charges & taxes.*
If you book a cruise that departs soon (within 36 days), your gift card code will be sent to you after you return home. Use your gift card to prepare for your adventure or to enhance your next vacation experience!
Total Price (minus port charges & taxes)Gift Card Value$0 - $1,250$25$1,251 - $2,250$50$2,251 - $3,000$75$3,001 - $3,500$100$3,501 - $4,000$125$4,001 - $4,500$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$5,001 - $7,500$300$7,501 - $10,000$400$10,000+$750
Hurry - Offer Ends Soon!
Up To $750 To Spend Onboard †- Book Online or Call!Onboard Credit: Up To $750 To Spend Onboard † - Book Online or Call!Spend it in your ship's spa, shops, and specialty restaurants or apply it towards shore excursions! Simply book a qualifying voyage, then prior to departure, complete and submit the redemption form found on your invoice, and we'll credit up to $750 to your onboard account, which you can use while you're sailing. Please see our grid below for bonus amounts. Restrictions apply, see terms below for details. Amount is based on total price (which can be found on your invoice under "Total Price"), minus port charges & taxes. †
Total Price (minus port charges & taxes)Onboard Spending$0 - $1,250$25$1,251 - $2,250$50$2,251 - $3,000$75$3,001 - $3,500$100$3,501 - $4,000$125$4,001 - $4,500$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$5,001 - $7,500$300$7,501 - $10,000$400$10,000+$750
Book Online or Call!
Book Now, Pay Later:
We'll Waive Your Deposit- Book Online or CallBook Now, Pay Later: We'll Waive Your Deposit - Book Online or CallPut your dream vacation on the calendar now, and pay for it later! When you book select 3+ night sailings, we'll waive the booking deposit for the first 5 staterooms on your reservation.
BOOK NOW - OFFER ENDS FRIDAY!Additional Terms & Conditions
Advanced Deposit offer is valid for new individual cruise reservations for sailings departing by 4/30/20. Offer is limited to sailings of 3 nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure (or 140 days for Disney, 7-night or longer Norwegian sailings, and 15 night or longer MSC sailings); maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits. Deposit must be paid 10 days prior to final payment due date; if changes are made benefit will become void and the cruise lines full deposit is required; changes resulting in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation, subject to cruise line’s cancellation policy, our $24.99 processing fee, and $100 cancel fee. Credit card used at time of booking will automatically be charged when the deposit remainder is due. Offer limited to 5 deposited cabins max. for 1 sailing. Offer is not applicable for redemption bookings. Additional restrictions apply.
About Alaska Cruise and Land Tours
Celebrity Infinity Alaska Cruises
Following her grand makeover in October 2015, Celebrity Infinity shines brighter than ever while continuing the Celebrity tradition of award-winning cuisine and signature service. Indulge your love of movies and your taste buds while enjoying delicious bites and drinks inspired by films at A Taste of Film on Celebrity's first-ever outdoor Rooftop Terrace, tuck into the perfect steak at the Italian-inspired Tuscan Grille, celebrate a culinary journey at Qsine. Work it off in Zumba class, enjoy a massage at the unparalleled Canyon Ranch Spa Club, sip a chilled Peartini at the ice-topped Martini Bar & Crush, keep in touch at Celebrity iLounge, try something new in Celebrity Life Activities. As much or as little as you choose, for a cruise to remember just step aboard the modern luxury that is Celebrity Infinity and find your happy place.
Celebrity Millennium Alaska Cruises
Following her grand makeover in 2016, Celebrity Millennium joins sister ships Celebrity Infinity and Summit in continuing the tradition of award-winning cuisine and signature service while adding exciting new features. Enjoy creative cocktails, favorite snacks and movies alfresco on the chic Rooftop Terrace, tuck into the perfect steak at the Italian-inspired Tuscan Grille, embark on a culinary journey at Qsine. Work it off in Zumba class, enjoy a massage at the unparalleled Canyon Ranch Spa Club, sip a chilled Peartini at the ice-topped Martini Bar, keep in touch at Celebrity iLounge, try something new in Celebrity Life Activities.
Celebrity Solstice Alaska Cruises
One of Celebrity's most decorated ships, Celebrity Solstice is full of firsts, including the First Lawn Club at sea and the first Hot Glass Show. Dining options abound, from the stunning main dining room to the sophisticated Murano, elegant Silk Harvest and Italian-inspired Tuscan Grille; wine lovers will adore Cellar Masters, and spa enthusiasts will relish the perfect massage at Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Featuring a variety of stateroom choices from stylishly designed interior cabins to luxurious suites, inviting public areas, outstanding cuisine and Celebrity's signature award-winning service, this lovely ship of the sun is sure to deliver an outstanding cruise experience.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.