Celebrity Cruises Alaska Cruise Tours
Integrate an inland encounter into your Celebrity cruise vacation and open up a world's worth of possibilities
Celebrity's Alaska cruise and land tours range in length from 10 to 14 nights, and every package includes a 7-night sailing aboard one of the line's award-winning ships (guests may choose to explore Alaska's vast backcountry either before or after they cruise). Nearly every Alaska cruise tour option features a tour of Denali National Park (one of the planet's largest wildlife habitats) as well as glass-domed traincar transport aboard Celebrity's luxurious Wilderness Express®. Throughout your land stay, you'll be accompanied by a Tour Director who will serve as both guide and personal concierge.
The Wonders of the Coast
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Icy Strait Point
- Alaska Inside Passage
- Denali: Denali's National Park - slightly larger than the entire state of Massachusetts and teeming with an amazing array of sub-arctic wildlife - consistently ranks as Alaska's most popular tourist destination.
- Fairbanks: Dubbed "Alaska's Golden Heart", Fairbanks is located just 200 miles south of the Artic Circle. Highlights include the opportunity to pan for gold and tours of an authentic Athabascan Indian village.
- Alyeska/Talkeetna: Alyeska, once a thriving mining town, is now a favorite among nature lovers and trail hikers. Three glacier-fed rivers converge in Talkeetna, the staging area for climbers beginning an ascent of Mt. McKinley.
- Riverboar Discovery (Fairbanks)
- Gold Dredge 8 (Fairbanks)
- Denali Natural History Tour and Tundra Wilderness Tour (Denali)
- Alyeska Aerial Tram (Alyeska)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage)
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center (Alyeska)
- Resurrection bay Wildlife Cruise (Seward)
- Alaska SeaLife Center (Seward)
- Alyeska Resort
- Denali Park Village
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge
- Booking A Celebrity Cruise Line Alaska Cruisetour
Sample Celebrity Alaska Cruisetour
11 Day/10 Nights: Fairbanks to Vancouver from $1,629
3-Night Land Tour Plus 7-Night "Alaska Southern Glacier" Cruise
- Day 1: Meet-and-greet with your tour director in Anchorage, followed by independent sightseeing and an overnight hotel stay
- Day 2: Fairbanks (city) tour and "Gold Dredge 8" tour, followed by a day and evening of leisure (overnight stay)
- Day 3: Enjoy amazing views via a glass-domed train ride to Denali in the morning, followed by a tour of Denali National Park and an overnight stay
- Day 4: Deluxe motorcoach transport to Anchorage; explore and enjoy lunch on your own before continuing on to your ship's pier (board vessel and embark from Seward)
- Day 5: Scenic cruising along Hubbard Glacier via the longest river of ice in North America
- Day 6: A visit to Juneau
- Day 7: A visit to Skagway
- Day 8: Scenic cruising along Icy Strait Point
- Day 9: A visit to Ketchikan
- Day 10: Scenic cruising through Alaska's Inside Passage
- Day 11: Cruisetour concludes as your ship arrives in Vancouver
Our experts are here to help you design a cruisetour that includes everything you'll want to see both ashore and at sea. A land component can be added to virtually any 7-night Celebrity Alaska sailing we sell, but cruisetours may only be booked by phone. For a complete list of available options, including pricing, please contact our cruisetour experts 24/7 by calling 1-800-CRUISES.
Choose and Cruise Deals:
Up to $200 Towards A Hotel Stay, $1,000 Cash Back or Up To $750 To Spend on Drinks, Specialty Dining, Spa & More!Choose and Cruise Deals: Up to $200 Towards A Hotel Stay, $1,000 Cash Back or Up To $750 To Spend on Drinks, Specialty Dining, Spa & More!For a limited time only, CruisesOnly is letting its customers call the shots. Here's how it works ...
- FREE CASH FOR A HOTEL STAY: Turn your cruise getaway into another vacation! Enjoy FREE cash that you can use at a hotel of your choice. Receive up to $200 towards a hotel stay, choose from over 200,000 hotel locations world-wide, and take up to 12 months from the date of your cruise to reserve and stay. Value of hotel certificate is based on your net cruise fare, minus taxes and port charges. Minimum hotel stay lengths apply; please see our grid below for details.
- CASH BACK AFTER YOU'VE CRUISED: A unique opportunity to recoup select expenses that aren't included in your cruise fare! Just call to book a qualifying voyage - once you've returned from that sailing, you'll be eligible to receive up to $1,000 cash back, which can be applied towards your onboard spending. Actual amount is based on your net cruise fare, minus taxes and port charges; please see our grid below for details.
- CASH TO SPEND ONBOARD: Spend it in your ship's spa, shops, and specialty restaurants or apply it towards shore excursions! Simply call to book a qualifying voyage, then prior to departure, complete and submit the redemption form found on your invoice, and we'll credit up to $750 to your onboard account, which you can use while you're sailing. Actual amount is based on your net cruise fare, minus taxes and port charges. Please see our grid below for details.
Spending$0 - $750$50$25$25$751 - $1,250$50$50$25$1,251 - $1,500$100$50$50$1,501 - $2,250$100$75$50$2,251 - $3,000$125$100$75$3,001 - $3,500$150$125$100$3,501 - $4,000$200$150$125$4,001 - $4,500$200$200$150$4,501 - $5,000$200$300$200$5,001 - $7,500$200$400$300$7,501 - $10,000$200$600$400$10,000+$200$1,000$750
Don't miss out! Must call 800-CRUISES to book - our experts are standing by 24/7!Additional Terms & Conditions
"Onboard Spending" offer is valid for select Carnival, Celebrity, Holland America, Norwegian, Princess, and Royal Caribbean sailings departing on or before 12/31/2018. Spending amount will be credited to your onboard account after our online redemption form, which may be accessed via the link that will be included with your invoice, has been submitted (form must be submitted no later than 21 days prior to departure or "Onboard Spending" offer will be forfeited). Spending amount is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash; unused portions will expire if not redeemed on or before the final night of your sailing. "Cash Back" offer is per stateroom and is not reflected in our advertised prices; actual amount will vary based on your net cruise fare, minus taxes and port charges. "Cash Back" offer is valid for select sailings departing on or before 12/31/2018; excludes all Azamara, Celebrity, Oceania, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Silversea sailings. "Cash Back" amount for Carnival cruise bookings may not exceed 10% of total value of cruise. Amount will be credited to card used for purchase 4 - 6 weeks after the online redemption form, found on your invoice, has been submitted (form must be submitted post-cruise and no later than 60 days from the date on which you return). Proof/folio submission, detailing your onboard spending, is also required. Proof/folio may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at (978) 570-1992 (Attn: Onboard Spending Reimbursement), or via mail (Onboard Reimbursement Department, c/o World Travel Holdings, 100 Fordham Road, Building C, 2nd Floor, Wilmington, MA, 01887). "Onboard Spending" and "Cash Back" offers are not combinable. Additional restrictions may apply to each offer; please contact our experts for more information.
Book Now & Pay Later:
No Deposit RequiredBook Now & Pay Later: No Deposit RequiredDefer your deposit at time of booking! We'll cover a deposit amount up to $500. Valid for new telephone reservations made at least 110 days prior to departure.
Don't wait: book online or call 800-CRUISES today!Additional Terms & Conditions
"No Deposit" benefit is limited to sailings of three nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure; maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits or final payment 110 days or more before departure, or 140 days or more for Disney Cruises. Sailing must depart on or before 7/31/2018. Excludes all AmaWaterways, American Queen Steamboat, Avalon Waterways, Azamara, Crystal, Cunard, Hurtigruten, Oceania, Paul Gauguin, Ponant Yacht, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourn, SeaDream, Silversea, Uniworld River, Viking River, and Windstar sailings. Amount of initial deposit must be paid at least 10 days prior to your final payment's due date; if changes to your reservation are made, the benefit will become void and the cruise line’s full deposit will be required. Changes made that result in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation and will be subject to the cruise line’s cancellation policy and assessed a $24.99 processing fee as well as a $100 cancellation fee. "No Deposit" benefit may be applied to no more than five reserved cabins per sailing. Additional restrictions may apply; please contact our cruise experts for more information.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.