A Cuba Cruise Is A Once-In-A-Lifetime Journey You Have To Experience For Yourself!
A Mysterious & Authentic Experience Like None Other.
Located in the Caribbean, Cuba is an unforgettable getaway experience! On a cruise to Cuba, vacationers will experience touring this fascinating landscape with a cruise to sandy shores. Explore Cuba and soak in Cuban art, culture, and lifestyle. Shop the Plaza Vieja or take in a world-class art display at Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. Sway and step with a rhythm of life that's uniquely Cuban.
What is life like in Cuba? Imagine a landscape preserved in time: colonial cities seemingly cut out of the pages of history, retro cars, and a tranquility hanging over the landscape that appears out of place in today's bustling world. There's unmatched beauty, charming family restaurants, and cobblestones streets, all waiting for you to discover.
You won't want to miss exploring the fascinating city of Havana Tour its historical castles, mansions, cathedrals, and fortresses. Stop in at Cienfuegos – Cuba's center for coffee, sugar, and tobacco trades. There's the incredible Castillo de Jagua to experience and learn how it stood against pirate attacks as early as 1745. Take in cocktails in magnificent city squares. Strike out for beautiful beaches with powdery-soft sands, swim in warm shallow waters, and snap photos of Cuba's massive sand dunes.
Cruises to Cuba represent an incredible experience and a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. As the largest country in the Caribbean, Cuba is bursting with unforgettable sights, sounds, and history. And when you book with us, you can maximize your travel dollar with low rates and special deals designed around the Cuban experience, including onboard spending, free shipboard extras, thrilling itineraries, and much more.
Don't wait – contact us today for more information and to take advantage of incredible deals on Cuba cruises!
Quick Facts About Cruising To Cuba:
1. What cruise lines go to Cuba?
Cruise lines now offering Cuba cruises include Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Norwegian Cruise Line. Additional cruise lines will be offering Cuba sailings in the future. Please contact your Cruise Expert for more information.
2. When can we travel to Cuba?
Right now! Cruises to Cuba are sailing throughout 2017 and beyond. It's a great time to book a cruise to Cuba.
3. Who is able to travel to Cuba?
Although travel to Cuba for Americans is restricted, there are ways for U.S. citizens to visit Cuba. The Cuban government allows 12 separate categories of "Permitted Travel" – most tourism to Cuba falls into the general category of "People To People" interaction. This means that, as a tourist, you are anticipating having some level of educative interaction with the Cuban people. If your trip meets that requirement, the OFAC authorizes you to travel under a general license.
4. Will guests be required to have a visa to enter Cuba?
Yes, visitors to Cuba are required to have a visa – that's in addition to a valid passport. It is required to both enter and exit Cuba. You can obtain your visa by working with your Travel Expert well in advance of your departure date to secure appropriate documentation; the process may include additional processing fees. Your visa will be valid for a single entry and allows you to stay in Cuba for up to 30 days.
5. Are Cuban-Americans allowed to travel to Cuba?
Yes they are. Cuban-American people, who have been born in Cuba, are allowed to travel to Cuba via cruise ship. However, the government may require additional documentation. If you're a Cuban-American who left Cuba prior to 1/1/71, you must travel to Cuba with your U.S. passport. However, in this circumstance, said citizens will require additional documentation: an H1 visa, which you’ll need to obtain prior to travel. Cuban-born persons who left Cuba AFTER 1/1/71 must travel to Cuba using their Cuban passport.
6. What will international travelers be required to show U.S. Customs and Border patrol?
All travelers sailing to Cuba from the United States will be required to show a valid passport. In order to use a guest passport, it must remain valid for six months after the travel date to Cuba.
7. Is a driver's license and birth certificate sufficient to travel to Cuba?
No. All travelers, guests, and family members (including children) are required to have a U.S. passport.
Choose Up To A $200 Hotel Voucher, Up To $750 To Spend Onboard, Or Up To $1,000 Cash Back- Now Bookable Online!Post-Booking Bonus: Choose Up To A $200 Hotel Voucher, Up To $750 To Spend Onboard, Or Up To $1,000 Cash Back - Now Bookable Online!Now bookable online: Choose your post-booking bonus! Just book a new qualifying cruise & follow the link on your invoice to make your choice between Hotel Voucher, Onboard Credit, or Cash Back. Bonus will be chosen after booking; no choice will be made during the checkout process. Amount of bonus varies & is based on total price (which can be found on your invoice under "Total Price"), minus port charges & taxes.
Choose ONE of the following bonuses:
- Up To A $200 Hotel Voucher (TOP OFFER!): Turn your cruise getaway into another vacation! For most cruise reservations, this is the best value – you'll receive the greatest amount of FREE cash. In many cases, you can claim up to DOUBLE the amount received when compared to "Onboard Spending" or "Cash Back" bonuses! Receive up to $200 towards a hotel stay, choose from over 200,000 hotel locations world-wide, and take up to 12 months from the date of your cruise to reserve and stay. Value of hotel certificate is based on total price (which can be found on your invoice under “Total Price”), minus port charges & taxes.*
- Up To $750 To Spend Onboard: Spend it in your ship's spa, shops, and specialty restaurants or apply it towards shore excursions! Simply book a qualifying voyage, then prior to departure, complete and submit the redemption form found on your invoice, and we'll credit up to $750 to your onboard account, which you can use while you're sailing. Please see our grid below for bonus amounts. Restrictions apply, see terms below for details. Amount is based on total price (which can be found on your invoice under "Total Price"), minus port charges & taxes. †
- Up To $1,000 Cash Back: A unique opportunity to recoup select expenses that aren't included in your cruise fare! Just book a qualifying voyage - once you've returned from that sailing, you'll be eligible to receive up to $1,000 cash back, which can be applied towards your onboard spending. Please see our grid below for bonus amounts. Restrictions apply, see terms below for details. Amount is based on total price (which can be found on your invoice under "Total Price"), minus port charges & taxes. ‡
These post-booking bonuses are also combinable with our exclusive promotions and cruise line bonuses!
Total Price (minus port charges & taxes)Hotel
Back$0 - $750$50$25$25$751 - $1,250$50$25$50$1,251 - $1,500$100$50$50$1,501 - $2,250$100$50$75$2,251 - $3,000$125$75$100$3,001 - $3,500$150$100$125$3,501 - $4,000$200$125$150$4,001 - $4,500$200$150$200$4,501 - $5,000$200$200$300$5,001 - $7,500$200$300$400$7,501 - $10,000$200$400$600$10,000+$200$750$1,000
Don't wait: this reward is an extremely limited-time offer!
Book Now, Pay Later:
No Deposit RequiredBook Now, Pay Later: No Deposit RequiredPut your dream vacation on the calendar now, and pay for it later! Right now, when you book select 3+ night sailings, we'll waive your initial booking deposit. But hurry - this offer ends soon!
BOOK NOW - OFFER ENDS FRIDAY!Additional Terms & Conditions
Advanced Deposit offer is valid for new individual cruise reservations for sailings departing by 4/21/19. Offer is limited to sailings of 3 nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure (or 140 days for Disney sailings); maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits or final payment 110 days or more before departure. Deposit must be paid 10 days prior to final payment due date; if changes are made benefit will become void and the cruise lines full deposit is required; changes resulting in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation, subject to cruise line’s cancellation policy, our $24.99 processing fee, and $100 cancel fee. Credit card used at time of booking will automatically be charged when the deposit remainder is due. Offer limited to 5 deposited cabins max. for 1 sailing. Offer is not applicable for redemption bookings. Additional restrictions apply.
Featured Cruises to Cuba
About Cuba Cruises
Search Cruise Lines Traveling to Cuba:
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.